You may have read recently about the financial challenges Birmingham City Council is facing, and the significant impact this will have on the services here at the Library of Birmingham, including Archives, Heritage and Photography. Details of the proposals can be found on the Library of Birmingham website at http://www.libraryofbirmingham.com/blog/News/budgetconsultation?a=1&fsNewsCategory=Library%20of%20Birmingham. We would encourage as many people as possible to comment on the budget consultation, which closes on the 12th January 2015. Comments can be made via the link to the online survey, or directly to Birmingham City Council at email@example.com.
- 129,546 hits
Tag CloudAccessions Adult Education Architecture Archives Archives & Collections Arts Birmingham Birmingham City Council Birmingham Collection Birmingham History Black History Black History Month Books Boulton and Watt British Library Buildings Business records Cadbury Children Christmas Connecting Histories Conservation Curiosities Early Fine Print Collection Education Entertainment Ephemera Exhibition Exhibitions Explore Your Archive Explore Your Archives Family history First World War Friends of Birmingham Archives and Heritage (FoBAH) Gardening Genealogy Heritage Research Area Heritage Sector Industrial Revolution Industry International Women's Day James Watt Judaism Leisure LGBT LGBT History Month Libraries Library of Birmingham Literature Local History Maps New Additions Newspapers Oral History Outreach and Education Parks Photographs Photography Quakers Refugees Religion Shakespeare Social History Sport St. Patrick's Day Theatre The Religious Society of Friends Transport Travel Voting War Warwickshire West Midlands Women Worcestershire
- RT @CotteridgePark: History and Heritage in Cotteridge Park - Buildings, Bowling Greens and Bandstands- mailchi.mp/ddc0a9accf40/o… 14 hours ago
- The Villa Cross Inn, at the corner of Villa Road and Heathfield Road, #Handsworth, near #Birmingham n.d. [1890s - 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- RT @Voices_WW1: On This Day, 21 March 1918Birmingham Mail Thursday 21 March 1918 A WIFE’S CONFESSION SAD CASE AT BIRMINGHAM A... https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @CPATrust: Next Friday 23 March @britishlibrary is the 2018 Charles Parker Radio Day, an annual celebration of the radio feature itself,… 2 days ago
- Last few spaces left! Book now to avoid disappointment! twitter.com/TheIronRoom/st… 4 days ago