You may have read recently about the financial challenges Birmingham City Council is facing, and the significant impact this will have on the services here at the Library of Birmingham, including Archives, Heritage and Photography. Details of the proposals can be found on the Library of Birmingham website at http://www.libraryofbirmingham.com/blog/News/budgetconsultation?a=1&fsNewsCategory=Library%20of%20Birmingham. We would encourage as many people as possible to comment on the budget consultation, which closes on the 12th January 2015. Comments can be made via the link to the online survey, or directly to Birmingham City Council at email@example.com.
- 122,425 hits
Tag CloudAdult Education Architecture Archives Archives & Collections Arts Birmingham Birmingham City Council Birmingham Collection Birmingham History Black History Black History Month Books Boulton and Watt British Library Buildings Business records Cadbury Children Christmas Community archives Connecting Histories Conservation Curiosities Early Fine Print Collection Education Entertainment Ephemera Exhibition Exhibitions Explore Your Archive Explore Your Archives Family history First World War Friends of Birmingham Archives and Heritage (FoBAH) Gardening Genealogy Heritage Research Area Heritage Sector Industrial Revolution Industry International Women's Day Irish community James Watt Judaism Leisure LGBT LGBT History Month Libraries Library of Birmingham Literature Local History Music New Additions Newspapers Oral History Outreach and Education Parks Photographs Photography Quakers Refugees Religion Shakespeare Social History Sport St. Patrick's Day Theatre The Religious Society of Friends Transport Voting War Warwickshire West Midlands Women Worcestershire
- Newly available online ow.ly/hy4L30hihm3 - the Central England Area Meeting (#Quaker) collection catalogue! R… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Don't forget, The Wolfson Centre for Archival Research is closed between Christmas and New Year. ow.ly/dJKY304BwrA 3 hours ago
- High Street, Sutton Coldfield in 1951 [WK/S17/223] #PhotoFriday https://t.co/xoixXlwgj8 3 days ago
- Another chance to attend one of our FREE @LibraryofBham familiarisation sessions covering our maps, electoral &,par… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @LibraryofBham: Library of Birmingham update: due to a combination of travel disruption and continuing inclement weather we will close a… 6 days ago