You may have read recently about the financial challenges Birmingham City Council is facing, and the significant impact this will have on the services here at the Library of Birmingham, including Archives, Heritage and Photography. Details of the proposals can be found on the Library of Birmingham website at http://www.libraryofbirmingham.com/blog/News/budgetconsultation?a=1&fsNewsCategory=Library%20of%20Birmingham. We would encourage as many people as possible to comment on the budget consultation, which closes on the 12th January 2015. Comments can be made via the link to the online survey, or directly to Birmingham City Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 117,001 hits
Tag CloudAdult Education Architecture Archives Archives & Collections Arts Birmingham Birmingham City Council Birmingham Collection Birmingham History Black History Black History Month Books Boulton and Watt British Library Buildings Business records Cadbury Children Christmas Connecting Histories Conservation Curiosities Early Fine Print Collection Education Entertainment Ephemera Exhibition Exhibitions Explore Your Archive Explore Your Archives Family history First World War Folk Songs Friends of Birmingham Archives and Heritage (FoBAH) Gardening Genealogy Heritage Research Area Heritage Sector Industrial Revolution Industry International Women's Day Irish community James Watt Judaism Leisure LGBT LGBT History Month Libraries Library of Birmingham Literature Local History Music New Additions Newspapers Oral History Outreach and Education Parks Photographs Photography Quakers Refugees Religion Shakespeare Social History Sport St. Patrick's Day Theatre The Religious Society of Friends Transport Voting War Warwickshire West Midlands Women Worcestershire
- We're looking for a highly motivated & enthusiastic Senior #Archives Assistant to join our ambitious team:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- And here's the amazing Coroner's Court Roll in its fab case that came in today! https://t.co/Azp4PaNgox 22 hours ago
- It's an accessioning (adding to the Archives) day here! New in: Trinity United Reformed Church, @BarrowCadbury Trus… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #Autumn has begun - so some lovely #fungi! Bjerkandera adusta (smoky polypore/bracket) [MS 2507/4/2/58/108]… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Make a note of the date! Uncovering Quaker Heritage pop-up exhibition Sat 07/10/17, 1.00-4.00pm, Flr4… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago